My spouse (or ex-spouse or the other parent) isn’t paying support. What should I do?

If your spouse / ex-spouse / other parent isn’t paying child support under a court order, you should file a petition for contempt of a child support order. If there is no court order in place, and you were operating under some sort of informal agreement, then you should file a petition for child support.

215.345.8000 -

Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.

© Site development and engineering by ParleeStumpf.